Thought Leadership - 2:40 pm - 3:00 pm
Extracting value from your data assets has never been more critical as online activity continues to ramp up during and post the pandemic. In a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world rapid and well-informed decision making is essential to keep ahead of competitors.
We will discuss how new tools can help integrate, govern and control data sets from different sources, and how democratising your organisation\'s data assets is a way of empowering your workforce to collaborate, make data-driven decisions, and move on from a culture of creating reports into one which turns data into actionable insights.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Converting raw data into valuable business insights
- Developing a data-driven culture, driving adoption across all department
- Getting value from all your organisation's datasets
- Breaking down silos to create a collaborative, data-driven approach
- Understanding how pacesetters are using data to be more agile in how they develop products and make decisions
Spencer Wilcox, Principal Value Consultant, Domo Software
Daniel Olsberg, Director Business Development, Domo Software