The Oil & Gas Summit will bring together leading oil and gas industry executives to discuss the changing energy industry, how challenges can be overcome and growth opportunities maximized within their organizations. Through agenda sessions that create opportunities for in-depth conversations, attendees can share their best practices, lessons learned, and recent projects, as well as discuss current industry topics and trends in an exclusive, peer-to-peer business setting. The event is a unique opportunity to connect with peers to share knowledge and insights.
- Addressing Emerging Transportation Constraints: Corrosion & Performance Inefficiencies
- Overcoming Oil & Gas Communications Challenges
- Seismic Surveying, Future Trends and Challenges
- Improving Logistic Operations
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Wireless Technology and Opportunities in the “Digital Oilfield”
- HSE: On-Going and New Concerns
- Strengthening National and International Infrastructures
- Resource Nationalism
- Oil & Gas Production & Exploration organizations across the U.S. and North America
Past and/or Invited Companies:
- Berry Petroleum Co.
- Delta Petroleum Corporation
- Exxon Mobil
- Gazprom Neft