The Oil & Gas Summit MENA will bring together leading oil and gas industry executives from across the Middle East and North Africa to discuss the changing energy industry, how challenges can be overcome and growth opportunities maximized within their organizations. Through agenda sessions that create opportunities for in-depth conversations, attendees can share their best practices, lessons learned, and recent projects, as well as discuss current industry topics and trends in an exclusive, peer-to-peer business setting. The event is a unique opportunity to connect with peers to share knowledge and insights.
- Deepwater Challenges & Opportunities
- Overcoming Oil & Gas Communications Challenges
- Wireless Technology and Opportunities in the "Digital Oilfield"
- Increasing Drilling Efficiency
- Strengthening National and International Infrastructures
- Seismic Surveying, Future Trends and Challenges
- Developing Underdeveloped Resources
- Improving Logistic Operations
- Oil & Gas Production & Exploration organizations across the Middle East & North Africa
Past and/or Invited Companies:
- ADNOC - Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Arabian Gulf Oil Company (Agoco)
- Delta Petroleum Corporation
- Exxon Mobil
- Maersk Oil
- National Oil Company of Libya
- National Oil Corporation (NOC)
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
- South Oil Company (SOC)
- Vegas Oil & Gas S.A.
- Waha Oil Company