The Oil & Gas Summit U.S. will bring together leading oil and gas industry executives to discuss the changing energy industry, how challenges can be overcome and growth opportunities maximized within their organizations. Through agenda sessions that create opportunities for in-depth conversations, attendees can share their best practices, lessons learned and recent projects, as well as discuss current industry topics and trends in an exclusive, peer-to-peer business setting. The event is a unique opportunity to connect with peers to share knowledge and insights.
- Advancements in Deepwater Operations
- Overcoming Oil & Gas Communications Challenges
- Best Practices for Horizontal Drilling and Hydraulic Fracturing
- Seismic Surveying, Future Trends and Challenges
- Wireless Technology and Opportunities in the Digital Oilfield
- Unconventional Plays
- Defining Opportunities and Creating Partnerships
- Oil & Gas Production & Exploration organizations across the U.S. and North America
Past and/or Invited Companies:
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Apache Corporation
- Berry Petroleum Co.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
- Chevron Corporation
- Delta Petroleum Corporation
- Devon Energy Corporation
- Exxon Mobil
- Forest Oil Corporation
- Newfield Exploration Company
- Penn Virginia Corporation
- Southwestern Energy Co.
- W&T Offshore Inc.